DNV GL Excellence - Five stars for E.R. Schiffahrt
On 31 May 2011 DNV GL presented E.R. Schiffahrt with the certificate "DNV GL Excellence – 5 Stars", confirming the company's reliable ship operations and the introduction of and compliance with above-average safety, environmental and quality standards. The certificate has been renewed in 2014.
At the time, this accolade has been awarded to only seven other shipping companies in the world.
As a charter tonnage provider in various shipping segments and size categories, E.R. Schiffahrt is an integral part of our charterers’ entire logistics network, and we have great responsibility for our partners’ quality of service. Living up to this responsibility and ensuring dependable quality is the goal of our quality management.
- Compliance with national and international rules and regulations
- Guaranteeing consistently high quality and optimised cost-effectiveness
Every employee on shore and at sea is bound to uphold these principles of maritime precision. E.R. Schiffahrt is proud to hold the following certifications:
- DNV GL Excellence - 5 stars
- ISM/ISPS Code (International Safety Management / Ship and Port Facility Security)
- ISO 9001 (quality management)
- ISO 14001 (environmental management)
- ISO 50001 (energy management)
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 (occupational health and safety)
- E.R. Schiffahrt is a member of the IMCA
(International Marine Contractors Association)
- E.R. Schiffahrt participates in UN Global Compact